Please read below for our most frequently asked questions about our healthy meal delivery services in NJ. If you have a question that is not answered below please fill out our Contact form or reach out on our Facebook or Instagram page!
1. When do I need to place my order by?
- To ensure TUESDAY delivery all orders MUST be placed by 6 PM on Thursday. We also offer Monday pick ups at our Metuchen NJ location.
2. How big are the portions?
- Regular size is approximately 5 ounces of protein, Large is approximately 8 ounces and Family should feed a family of 4-5 people
3. How long will the meals stay fresh?
- The meals will stay fresh up to five days for most. Some meals last even longer! You can always freeze them and use the following week. When freezing meals, ensure you thaw each meal out the day you will eat it.
4. When do you deliver?
- We deliver every Tuesday between the hours of 7am and 6pm depending on your location. A driver will text you 15-30 minutes prior to deliver. If you don't think you will be home to accept your delivery, please put a cooler outside for the driver to leave your order. You must notify your driver if you’d like them to deliver the meals in a contactless form.
5. What if I am not home when you deliver?
- We have multiple options for that. We can deliver to your job OR you can leave a cooler with ice packs outside your home and we will place the meals in your cooler. If your job is located further than 25 miles from Metuchen, NJ then a delivery charge will be applicable.
6. Do I have to commit to ordering every week?
- No! As much as we would love your business every week, we understand that you may not want to commit to a regular weekly order. We allow our customers the flexibility to order meals as often as they want.
7. Do you offer gift cards?
- Yes! We offer electronic gift cards. Click here to purchase a gift card. You can buy the digital gift cards in increments of $10.