Please read below for our most frequently asked questions about our healthy meal delivery services in NJ. If you have a question that is not answered below please fill out our Contact form or reach out to us on Facebook or Instagram!
1. When do I need to place my order by?
- To ensure Monday delivery all orders MUST be placed by 6 PM on Thursday.
2. How big are the portions?
- Regular size is approximately 5 ounces of protein, Large is approximately 8 ounces and Family should feed a family of 4-5 people
3. How long will the meals stay fresh?
- The meals will stay fresh up to five days for most. Some meals last even longer!
4. When do you deliver?
- We deliver every Monday between the hours of 7am and 5pm depending on your location. A driver will text you 15-30 minutes prior to deliver. If you don't think you will be home to accept your delivery, please put a cooler outside for the driver to leave your order.
5. What if I am not home when you deliver?
- We have multiple options for that. We can deliver to your job OR you can leave a cooler with ice packs outside your home and we will place the meals in your cooler. If your job is located further than 25 miles from Metuchen, NJ then a delivery charge will be applicable.
6. Do I have to commit to ordering every week?
- No! As much as we would love your business every week, we understand that you may not want to commit to a regular weekly order. We allow our customers the flexibility to order meals as often as they want.
7. Do you offer gift cards?
- Yes! We offer electronic gift cards. Click here to purchase a gift card. You can buy the digital gift cards in increments of $10.